You can rely on Air Treatment Company for heat pump repair, tune-up, maintenance and replacement.
If you experience a problem with your heat pump, count on Air Treatment Company for honest advice, prompt repairs, and courteous service. And to keep energy costs down and ensure long heat pump life, call to have a seasonal maintenance tune-up every year.
If your heat pump is ten years old or more, a new heat pump can cut your energy costs 20 to 40 percent. We’ll do a thorough analysis of your home’s size, air ducts, venting system and cooling requirements to make your new installation even more efficient.
What is a heat pump?
Contrary to what their name suggests heat pumps both heat AND cool your home. They cool your home in the summer then when it cools down they reverse their process and heat your home. Heat pumps are highly efficient and can significantly lower your energy bill and save you money month over month.
New heat pump systems, replacement and installation
- Authorized Carrier heat pump dealer and installer
- Mini split air conditioning heat pumps
- High efficiency geothermal heat pump installation
Replacement vs. Repair
The two questions you need to ask about your heat pump are:
- How old is your system? – If you are going to have to replace your system in the near future it might not be worth to invest in repairs on the old system
- Repeat breakdowns? – Has your system been breaking down a lot lately? This could indicate that your system is nearing the end of its life
Air Treatment Company offers Heat pump repair and maintenance services for all makes and models.
We provide annual tune-ups and maintenance, as well as air source heat pumps and ductless air conditioning heat pumps
- Using unqualified installers
- Trusting that super low price
- Getting the wrong size system
- Trusting a contractor who doesn’t offer a warranty – A contractor who does not guarantee a warranty does not stand behind their product or their installation
FAST same day service, upfront pricing and clean, courteous technicians
Schedule an appointment that’s convenient for you. We’ll show up on time, listen to your needs, diagnose your situation, make recommendations and prepare pricing by the job, not by the hour, so there are no surprises. Our technicians will take great care of your home. They wear shoe covers, put down drop cloths, are trained to perform the work you need and will thoroughly clean up the work area. We follow up with a phone call to be sure you are satisfied. We stand by everything we do.