The average lifespan of a water heater is 12-15 years, so it’s not very often you find yourself looking for a new one. If you haven’t tested the market in over a decade, you might be surprised to learn that there is an entirely new type of water heater available, and it’s completely tankless.
Unlike traditional models, tankless water heaters don’t utilize a storage reservoir. This offers many benefits for homeowners. See for yourself why tankless water heaters are a SMART investment:
- Save energy. Since tankless water heaters don’t have a storage reservoir, they only consume energy when they are being used. Compare this to traditional water heaters, which constantly use energy to keep stored water hot around-the-clock.
- More hot water. Have you ever run out of hot water midway through your shower? Not anymore. When properly sized for your home, tankless water heaters can produce an unlimited supply of hot water.
- Affordable maintenance schedule. Traditional water heaters accumulate sediment in their tanks, and need to be flushed at least once per year. Tankless water heaters require no such thing, making them easier and cheaper to maintain.
- Reliable. On average, tankless water heaters have a life expectancy of more than 20 years, which can be double that of traditional models. They also experience less breakdowns, saving you even more money.
- Tankless. Tankless water heaters are much smaller than their counterparts, meaning they take up less valuable floorspace. In fact, they can even be installed under the sink or mounted in a closet, leaving them completely out of sight.
Ready to make the SMART decision? Air Treatment Company offers professional tankless water heater installations to homeowners in Fairfax County, Virginia. If you live in Vienna, Arlington, Fairfax, Reston, or the surrounding area, give us a call (703) 938-0550.