Heating Replacement & Installation
Purchasing new heating and cooling equipment is one of the biggest investments you will make in your home. There are a number of things you should consider to make sure you choose the right company for the job.
Before you make a decision you should consider:
- Repair or Replace? How old is the equipment? Is it reliable? Is it efficient?
- How do I choose a contractor? Do some research, check referrals, get a
- How do I know if they did a good job? 75% of the new system’s efficiency depends on
proper sizing and installation.
What should I expect from an Air Treatment Comfort Consultant?
- Load calculation
- Upfront, no surprises cost proposal
- Air flow / Duct evaluation
- Discuss options
- Discuss Indoor Air Quality Solutions
- Discuss system features
- Explain warranty
- Follow-up to insure complete satisfaction
What should I expect from my Install Team
- Polite, professional and friendly on-time service
- Cleanliness and respect for your home
- Explanation of how everything works on your new system